On Site Caravan Servicing
Servicing your caravan, pop-top, camper-trailer or motorhome ensures that your rig is ready for the next 10,000 kms of trouble-free touring, and reduces your risk of any nasty surprises while on the road. Our comprehensive service program checks everything in your van from wheels to cupboards, to ensure safe, relaxing travel.
We Service all types & models of caravans!
- Caravan service (including pop-tops, expandas)
- Motorhome service
- 5th Wheeler service
- Camp Trailer service
- Slide-Ons service
- Campervan service
- Trailer service
Undercarriage Service for Safety
Damaged bearings can lead to catastrophic wheel failure. Brake wear can result in longer stopping distances, or not stopping at all. The initial signs of chassis or coupling failure can be hard to spot, but left uncheck can create life-threatening on-road situations in an instant.
Our complete undercarriage service prepares your van for your next 10,000 kms by servicing wheels, bearings, brakes, axles, suspension and coupling components, and is carried out by a licensed mechanic.
Check and Inspect Service
There are a lot of different systems in your van, that all interact with each other. It takes an expert eye to pick issues early on. Our "Check and Inspect" service gives you a full report on items that may be due for future maintenance.
- Undercarriage - tyres, wheels, brakes, bearings, axles, suspension, hand brake
- Chassis - rails, outriggers, cross-members, drawbar/A-frame, coupling
- Jockey wheel / landing gear lubrication
- Exterior signal lights
- All moving components
- Body - signs of damage or deterioration
- Water Ingress - windows, door, skylight & vent seals. Body joins. Wheel arch joins.
- 240V System - circuit breaker/RCD operation
- 12V System - battery condition, charging systems operational
- LPG System - pressure tested for leaks
- Fresh Water System - pressure tested for leaks, water tank mounting
- Canvas wear
- Gas struts
- Grey/Black Water System - tested for leaks, water tank mounting
- Lighting system
- Appliance test
- Furniture adjustment - latches, locks and stays